1 Installation ai??i?? Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Categories Module. The installation contains 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules >> Modules. At the top of the page click the Add new theme button.
Step 2: Click ai???Choose a fileai??? button to select your module .zip file ai???sp_categories_pres1.6_res_v1.0.1ai??? that you have downloaded and then push ai???Upload this moduleai??? button.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that ai???the module was successfully downloadedai???.
Step 4: The new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 5: Finally, you will see a notice message: ai???This module is already installed: spcategoriesai???.
2 Configuration ai??i?? Back to top
Find to the module that you have installed and clicked on Configure button to configure the module.
After clickingai???Configureai??? button. It will display a page as the image below.
Can edit, duplicate, delete and add new module in this page.
In this layout, can change ordering of category by dragging the box contain ordering. And this module can work with different Hook into, can change in the param Hook into.
Below is module layout
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- General Options
- Source Options
- Categories Options
Letai??i??s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title ai??i?? Input title for the module.
- Display Title ai??i?? Display title of module Or not.
- Module Class Suffix ai??i?? A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Status ai??i?? Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into ai??i?? Select Hook into in list box.
- # Column ai??i?? Set # column for each device
- For devices have screen width from 1200px to greater.
- For devices have screen width from 768px up to 1199px.
- For devices have screen width from 480px up to 767px.
- For devices have screen width less than or equal 479px.
- Open Link ai??i?? Target to open links:
- New window ai??i?? Open the link in the new window/tab.
- Same window ai??i?? Open the link in the same window/tab.
- Popup window ai??i?? Open links in new pop-up window.
- Select Layout ai??i?? Allow to select layouts of module, we support 4 layouts.
- Tabs event for theme 4 ai??i?? Set tabs event for theme 4 Click or Hover.
- Select Category ai??i?? Allow you to select Category.
- Category Depth ai??i?? Allow to select the number of child category levels to return.
- Count Categories ai??i?? Allow to set categories limitation.
- Size image (W x H) ai??i?? Select Size image in list box.
- Display Category Name ai??i?? Display name of category Or not.
- Category Maxlength ai??i?? The limited number of characters of category Name.
- Display Title Sub Category ai??i?? Display Title of sub category Or not.
- Category Sub title Maxlength ai??i?? The limited number of characters of sub category Name.
- Show total products ai??i?? Display total products in category.
- Categories Order By – Allow to Order categories by Name/ ID/Random.
- Categories Odering Direction -Ai??Categories order Ascending/Descending direction.
3 HOW TO CREATE CATEGORIES ai??i?? Back to top
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Categories in Prestashop.
4 HOW TO CREATE PRODUCTS ai??i?? Back to top
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Products in Prestashop.
5 SUPPORT ai??i?? Back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!